Imagine investing your time, effort, and money in building a brand on Instagram, and suddenly Instagram blocks you, not allowing you to take any actions. This will be the worst thing to happen ever to you. On top of that, you don’t even know why your account got blocked.
But you don’t need to worry. Below, we have mentioned a guide on why Instagram blocks you and how you can fix this problem.
What is Instagram Action Blocked?
Instagram blocks a user’s account to punish them for breaking the rules. If you violate any of Instagram’s community guidelines, they’ll block you. Your account remains blocked for hours or even weeks, depending on the level of violation.
Most people don’t break the rules intentionally. They accidentally violate laws they didn’t know existed. For that, reason you need to know the reason why Instagram blocks you.
Why Does Instagram Block Your Account?
Instagram automatically notices violators. Sometimes, even minor or unintentional mistakes might ban your account. You get blocked for not following the rules or bother other users. Here are some reasons why Instagram punishes you and blocks your account.
- Liking or commenting too many times in the given time. You can like or comment 30-60 times per hour.
- If you’re following or unfollowing so many people at a time, your account can get banned. The time limit is ten people per hour or 200 people per day.
- Using third-party tools or bots to increase your followers, likes, and comments can cause a ban.
- Publishing too many posts at a time leads to an Instagram action block. Instagram might perceive you as a spammer and block your account.
- Continuously using the same hashtags in every post can ban your account.
- Your account can also get blocked by posting inappropriate content that might offend users. If people see you posting inappropriate photos or videos, they might report your account, resulting in Instagram action blocked.
- Copyright issues also lead to banning your account. If you use someone else’s content, give credits to avoid such issues.
- Instagram also blocks incomplete accounts that seem fake to them.
How To Fix Instagram Action Blocked?
Let’s look at some ways to fix “Action blocked” on Instagram and how you can avoid it.
Things to Avoid
- Since Instagram tracks your daily activities, you should limit them to prevent your account from getting blocked. These activities include liking, commenting, following, and publishing.
- Avoid using the same hashtags in each of your posts to prevent action blocked. In case your account gets blocked, consider removing those hashtags from your posts.
- Avoid using automated apps, bots, or third-party tools.
- Don’t upload inappropriate content.
Things to Do
- Consider taking a break if your account gets blocked. If you stop all the activities for a few hours or days, the problem will take less time to be solved.
- If your account gets banned, immediately log out and log in to your account. This simple trick worked for many people. However, we aren’t sure if it will work for you or not.
- Use a different device to log in to your Instagram account. According to some people, the issue was fixed after they switched their devices.
- Reporting to Instagram might also work for you.
- Patiently wait for this issue to be resolved after doing all you can. Most of the time, Instagram bans your account for a few hours. But due to the continuous activity going on, it might take up to a few days or weeks.
There you have it! We hope this guide helped you. Tell us in the comments if you ever faced this problem and how you fixed it.