Do want to get a verified badge on Instagram? it’s not as difficult as it sounds. There are multiple social applications, and you must use some of them, such as Facebook, Instagram, and Tiktok. At the same time, thousands of accounts are on each social platform because the quality of active users on social media is increasing rapidly.
But it is very problematic to find official accounts because people also have fake accounts. Fake accounts give a bad impression on your real followers. Always try to get real Instagram followers from legitimate giants that are far away from this hiccup.
The problem is also solved by Twitter by introducing blue tick accounts. Different social platforms then used it to ensure the verification of accounts.
Instagram is one of them which uses a verification badge. Suppose you are curious to know how to get a verification badge next to your Instagram account.
Here is all you need to know.
Can you get a Verification Badge on Instagram?
It is very easy and simple to get a verification badge on your Instagram account. But at the same time, it is also tricky. Any Instagram user can apply for a verification badge. But keep in mind that Instagram is very picky for your account setting to provide you a verification badge.
For getting verification to budge, your Instagram account needs to be popular and famous. If you have an account that is notable on Instagram, then the chances of getting an official badge increase.
It can be any celebrity, brand, or public figure. You just need to be a highly searched entity.
Eligibility Criteria for Getting Official Instagram Badge
Your Instagram count must meet the requirements and criteria listed below;
- You need to ensure the uniqueness of your Instagram account. Because only a single account of a person can be verified and is acceptable
- Your account should represent realistic entities, details, or information. It must indicate a real user.
- Your account must be public because private Instagram accounts do not get verification badges.
- Highly notable Instagram accounts are more likely to have verified badges. Your account must be highly searched.
- Your bio section and other sections of your Instagram ID should be fully completed along with your real picture.
How is Instagram Verification Badge Beneficial for You?
There are a lot of benefits to having a verification badge. Some of them are mentioned below;
- If you have a verification badge, it helps in Instagram SEO.
- If you have a verification badge, your account will appear on the top of the search results
- It provides you authenticity to be represented as a real entity.
- No one by using your name can have a verification badge.
- You can be saved from imposters.
- You can grab potential followers easily.
- People can find you.
- It increases trust among your followers
- You considered being a publically known and highly visible figure on Instagram
How Can You Apply For Instagram Badge
If you want to get a verification badge but not be able to have it. Don’t worry! Here are some steps that can help you to apply for Instagram verification badge.
- Download and install the Instagram application on your phone.
- Login into that account for which you want to apply for a verification badge
- Visit your Instagram profile by clicking on the Profile button, which is on the right corner.
- At the top right corner, you have a menu icon. Here you select the setting icon, which is at the bottom right side.
- Select Account from the settings menu then scrolls down. You will see an option for request verification.
- Now tap the request verification option.
- After that, you will need to fill out a form that is pre-filled with your name.
- You need to provide your full name and ID pictures, such as your ID card picture or driving license.
- To take the ID photo, you can also open your phone camera
- Now tap on the send button, which is blue, to submit your verification request.
After submitting your verification request, the Instagram team reviews the application. Within a few working days, you will have a verification notification on your Instagram.
Tips for Verified Badge on Instagram
- You should apply for verification budge when your name is in the news
- You should delete other irrelevant links from your bio
- Practice being a highly searched entity.
What Should You Avoid
If you get a blue tick, enjoy it, but still, you need to consider some important points. Instead, you can lose your verification badge.
Let’s have a look
- Selling your verification badge
- Trying to verify by third part
- Using your bio for other services.
I hope after reading this article you have much knowledge for getting a verification badge. Even though it is tricky, you can have a verification badge if you follow the steps mentioned above.